Monday, October 18, 2010

Working on it

I've been working on losing weight, with some success.  I have lost 5 lbs in 3 weeks!  This is very exciting because most of the time when I try to lose weight, I just don't, or the "trying" period only lasts a couple weeks and I forget about it, or I get sick and stop working out, etc.  I think what's working is I am really trying to make sure I eat less calories than I expend, exercising a few times throughout the day, and I have been (privately) blogging it, which keeps me on track.  If anyone is interested in reading my "weight loss blog," please comment and I will invite you to view it.     

3 comments:

Emily Judd said...

way to go Christy! i'd love to be invited :) I"ll be on my own weightloss journey in 4 months :)

sara cardon said...

Congrats!! 5 lbs is nothing to sniff at. I feel like I've been stuck at the same weight FOREVER, and no changes seem to affect it at all. So discouraging!

Manoj and Marie Mathew said...

Good job Christy, it's so hard but I'm really proud of you! I'd like to follow your journey.