Monday, September 29, 2008

I've officially started a blog

I have decided to officially start a blog as a way to document the beginning of the James and Christy Mathatas family. I also think having a blog that I update will help me take more pictures since I have taken none since we've gotten married.

Tonight for Family Home Evening James and I went and played Frisbee Golf at a park near our home. We have done it quite a few times this summer but this was probably the last time we'll be able to go this year before it gets too cold and too dark...

Fall is officially here and I have bought mini-pumpkins to celebrate! They will hopefully last until Thanksgiving when James plans to play baseball with them.

4 comments:

Lisa Wahlin said...

Hey Christy! I am so glad you decided to start a blog. I hope you are loving married life. Did your experience with me as a roommate help prepare you for that? I was a little difficult to live with, but at least I made you laugh by sleeping sitting up.

sara cardon said...

Hooray!! I'm thrilled you have a blog now-- this will be such a fun way to stay in touch. Be prepared for a new internet addiction!!:) I can't wait to see some pictures!!

sara cardon said...

We want more! We want more! Your audience is screaming for more!!

RWSeibel said...

Hi Christy! Just wanted to say how happy we are for you and James! Looks like you're off to a great start to a wonderful marriage! All the best to you both!

Dan & Bobbi Seibel