Then the new matching wall hanging.
I traced the letters from a font on my computer onto fusible web for applique, ironed them on muslin, blanket-stitched around them, added a border, then quilted it with batting and muslin on the back. I "stitched in the ditch" around the letters and along the border and did the heart detail things, then my Mom did the AMAZING quilting detail you can see in the picture. My Mom is VERY talented. I can't believe what she can do and she makes it look easy. It is very intimidating to me to quilt on her machine so I was grateful that she put all the work into this because it makes it so much better. Then I did the border, there are not close-ups of that because I did a crappy job. But it's okay because you can't see it unless you look very closely.